My Family

Saturday, February 18, 2006

God Is Good

Hi Everyone, I have not been adding anything for the last two weeks. It is hard to find time to do so. However, since tonight is Saturday night and I have a bit of free time, I thought I better add a few thoughts.
For those of you who do not know, I have been teaching at Universiti Malaysia Sabah (UMS) for the past five months. I fly there once every two weeks. I must add at this point that I want to thank God for providing this opportunity for me. The University pays for my airfare and hotel plus a small token of salary.
I usually go to Kota Kinabalu (Capital Of Sabah) on a 9 am flight. However, last week I was shocked to find that my flight was delayed till 1.40pm. I had to make a very quick arrangement with the students so that I can still teach all of them when I get there.
To cut the story short, I got to the University at 4pm and taught till 9pm. (I teach Viola). By 9pm, I was tired and hungry. The taxi driver, uncle Lim took me back to the hotel and I checked in.
When I opened the door, I was shocked to find that the room is so huge. It is actually a suite with a living room, a kitchen and a bed room with KING Size bed. I thought they had made a mistake and so I went down to enquire. The receptionist said, "No sir, it is not a mistake, we have upgraded you to a suite." Wow! I thought, this is the way that God says, "I Love You"
Halleluiah !Praise Be To God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home