My Family

Friday, February 10, 2006

Chinese New Year Is Almost Over

Well, every year we celebrate Chinese New Year and this year is no exception. Officially we were
given 3 days to celebrate that means 3 days of public holidays. The first day of CNY was on 28th
January and it was a sunday.
After the church service, we started visiting our relatives and friends. As usual, those who have open house provided much goodies to eat.
My wife and I had to control ourselves from eating too much. We have a common goal, that is to lose weight. In the past few years, I had been eating toooooooo much. One day, I took a look at myself in the mirror and My God, I looked like a man who is 4 months pregnant.
So far my wife and I have been taking less rice and we eat more fruits and vegetbles. We hope we can keep this up and in a few months time, we want to look in the mirror and see our tummy as flat as the airport.

1 Comments:

  • Mr lee~ you never fail to amuse me` lols!! jia you jia you!!! btw, thats a very nice family picture you have there~ hahaha

    By Blogger a^ben, at 7:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home